• Welcome to Star Trek Online Roleplay. Please log in or sign up.
Welcome to Star Trek Online Roleplay. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:33:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stardate

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 175
  • Total Topics: 118
  • Online today: 56
  • Online ever: 550
  • (February 19, 2024, 02:41:16 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 56
Total: 56

Hello

Started by conquerigo, January 22, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

conquerigo

Greetings, I am Marcus. I run a role play community and within it we have several games and a discord where I merge my story creation with things I love and know well. Star Trek has always been my first love since I was a kid, without going into details I was in hospital for 6 months and during that time my nurse had star trek on and in some ways it saved me. So once I got better I made it my goal to learn everything about it and as I got older it help shape me into who I am today. So I made a role play community that connects my love for story writting with several games. Star Trek Online is the main one and I am looking to expand in hopes to find new people and here I found this website. If it turns out to be acceptable I will invite other members of my community to this one. Consider it a cross culture exchange, so if anyone wants to know more please ask. Sorry this message is so long I thought it proper to explain what I did. Hope to see you soon.

The ranks used on the forums were created by Kuro-chan of Kuro-RPG. Please do not modify the images in any way. If you wish to obtain them and an up-to-date copy, access the Kuro-RPG Website.
Templates used with permission of 38th Fleet 'Argo'